Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Dec 22, 2006.

Tags:
  1. DECEMBER

DECEMBER Senior member

Me too yall fuckin confused me now. I was referring to the original meaning of "tight"

The Flat Head SE05BSP's look feminine on the model

2. duckdown

duckdown Member

I think you should robokop the Flat Head SE05BSP in a size 29, it's slim, muted pocket design, ages very well.

i def like BSPs but they always look so much more slimmer than an APC NS silhouette

i always thought the FH1001 matched up better to a NS??

3. wagthesam

wagthesam Senior member

Wait... I'm confused. Do you mean tight as in like cool shit...or tight as in tight lol.

I have diaper butt on my 3sixteen straights. I need something mid rise with a tigher butt area. 300$ is too high for me atm for flat heads and rjb. Does anyone know if apc ns are considerably tigher in the butt area?

4. givemefive

givemefive Senior member

Me too yall fuckin confused me now. I was referring to the original meaning of "tight"

The Flat Head SE05BSP's look feminine on the model

huh, i took a look at them and I guess I was thinking of a different FH... they were slim but not that slim, disregard my previous comment

5. givemefive

givemefive Senior member

I have diaper butt on my 3sixteen straights. I need something mid rise with a tigher butt area. 300$ is too high for me atm for flat heads and rjb. Does anyone know if apc ns are considerably tigher in the butt area?

Ya they fit well on the ass for a skinny person but I have a slight inner thight flare on the front... It's kind of weird.

I'd rate the fit as 3/5 for me... well enough to be on my 13th month

6. Jbreen1

Jbreen1 Senior member

What size are you? I have some RJB for sale that are definitely tight in the butt, a little too much for me.
    [​IMG]

7. wagthesam

wagthesam Senior member

8. DECEMBER

DECEMBER Senior member

are the SEXI08 button fly?

Also, Kiya, was wondering if you know the answer to this question:

If I'm a 28 waist, and I soak a pair of jeans that are supposed to shrink to a 27 waist while wearing them, what will happen?
    I'm guessing it won't shrink in the waist but if I soak it again in the future without wearing it it'll shrink

9. dcg

dcg Senior member

Flat Head 3001/F310 or the Real Japan Blues 106BSP.
    The latter being tighter.

How do the F380 compare?

I'm looking for something with a bit bigger leg opening (8.5-8.75 in size ~31) but tight across the butt. Something that works for a person with larger thighs and no ass.

10. wagthesam

wagthesam Senior member

Hey Kiya, I found that my diaper butt on my denim that rides up goes away when I push my belt to the lower part of the belt loops. It doesnt stay there obviously as it rides back up when I move but it made me notice a possible solution. Have you encountered this problem before?

Whats the widest belt I should put through the 3sixteen straights? 1-3/4 or 2 inches?

11. kiya

kiya Brand Representative Affiliate Vendor

Hey Kiya, I found that my diaper butt on my denim that rides up goes away when I push my belt to the lower part of the belt loops. It doesnt stay there obviously as it rides back up when I move but it made me notice a possible solution. Have you encountered this problem before? Whats the widest belt I should put through the 3sixteen straights? 1-3/4 or 2 inches?
    I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. I recommend you just wear you jeans and don't worry about the little things that bother you about the fit, it's a very forward silhouette style, i'm sure it looks fine.

12. APK

APK Senior member

Right on. Places like this are great to get informed, but I think it makes most of us a bit to OCD.

13. connor

connor Senior member

Hey Kiya, I found that my diaper butt on my denim that rides up goes away when I push my belt to the lower part of the belt loops. It doesnt stay there obviously as it rides back up when I move but it made me notice a possible solution. Have you encountered this problem before?

Whats the widest belt I should put through the 3sixteen straights? 1-3/4 or 2 inches?

1) go to store
    2) try on belts until one fits in loops well
    3)
    4) profit

14. Gobbie

Gobbie Member

The APC New Standard is NOT tight in the butt...the Petite Standard would be the way to go...you aren't going to get Self Edge quality denim from APC though

15. Gobbie

Gobbie Member

What size are you? I have some RJB for sale that are definitely tight in the butt, a little too much for me.
    [​IMG]

APC PETITE Standard is the way to go if you want tightness in the ass area...unfortunately APC isn't the same quality as a Flat Head or Sugar Cane pair of denim