• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX/MX - Japanese Denim & Leather, Top Notch Basics, Very Nice Jewelry + Eyewear, & More

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jbreen1
Kiya, You should be getting my RJB exchange but I'm looking for something black too I think or maybe some SC 2009's. But if I'm a 34 in the 105bsp's and the 34 Okinawas fit good in the waist would I want to go with 33's in Imperial black dukes?

You'd be a 34 in those too.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by a salaam alaikum
any idea when a 3sixteen restock will happen, specifically the black straight leg size 31

Here:

Originally Posted by ajchen
The jeans are almost finished and will be shipping to SESF and SENY at the beginning of October. This is the last run of coated blacks that we will be doing, as we started off with a set amount of material and have now used it all up. There will be no more restocks of this jean after this run has been sold out.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have weird question. Are the 3sixteen indigo straights very, very dark - almost black? I got a pair from SE maybe 6 weeks ago and they look black. I don't really care either way, they are pretty great, but was curious if I got blacks by accident. I can't find a tag or model number on the jeans themselves to determine.

JL77

Reaction score
One easy way to distinguish between the indigo selvedge and the black selvedge is the selvedge stripe itself. What color is your selvedge stripe?

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eponine
One easy way to distinguish between the indigo selvedge and the black selvedge is the selvedge stripe itself. What color is your selvedge stripe?

I'll check when I get home tomorrow. What are the two possibilities?

Nosu3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
I'll check when I get home tomorrow. What are the two possibilities?

indigo is red, black is black

ajchen

Reaction score
A restock of the Black Straight Legs (SL-200x) are actually being sent to SESF and SENY right now, so full size runs will be available early next week. The rest of the jeans will be done in the timeframe mentioned previously.

Originally Posted by a salaam alaikum
any idea when a 3sixteen restock will happen, specifically the black straight leg size 31

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
It has nothing to do with whether or not two locations are separate entities, it has to do with where the product is being shipped from.
All online orders are shipping from San Francisco, so anybody in California must pay tax... let's say we opened a warehouse in Austin, Texas. Then anybody living in Texas would be charged tax for orders that were leaving from the Austin warehouse.

kiya-

who does your tax advice? I'd have them opine on this:

http://www.cpa2biz.com/Content/media...StateLines.jsp

PM me if you'd like to speak to someone.

mdla

Reaction score
Just to confirm- the black straight leg (sl200x) have a 36.5 inseam, but the indigo straight leg (sl100x) have an inseam of 34?

ajchen

Reaction score
That's correct. The 34" SL-100x's were from a previous run, and the inseam was adjusted to 36.5" on the newest run of SL-200x's. From now on all 3sixteen jeans will have a 36.5" inseam.

Originally Posted by mdla
Just to confirm- the black straight leg (sl200x) have a 36.5 inseam, but the indigo straight leg (sl100x) have an inseam of 34?

DECEMBER

Reaction score
Will the Flathead 1001's ever be restocked? I really like the fit

mfais

Reaction score
question about old product sexsc06. i want to get a pair of these and theres someone selling me a pair, brand new. my true waist is a 34 and checked on selfedge that the tagged size 33 is what i should get PRE SOAK.

to those who have these jeans, have they stretched out much? should i get the 32 (true waist 33)?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads