Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Dec 22, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Trendy Sing Sing

Trendy Sing Sing Senior member

Thanks man. It'll be on the way with a note tomorrow. And there are no 42's left?

No epic WAYWTs? [​IMG]

2. Doin' Fine.

Doin' Fine. Senior member

No epic WAYWTs? [​IMG]

Nope. Not yet mang. We'll have to do it next weekend.

3. Trendy Sing Sing

Trendy Sing Sing Senior member

Awright. My new shoes just came, but I guess I'll have to hold out so they're immaculate.

4. Doin' Fine.

Doin' Fine. Senior member

because your mom called a store for you and is forcing you to send a shirt back

What's good Teger? She called cuz she was the one who had a problem with it, and I later decided to send it back due to it the fact it would be too small after a wash. So it's getting returned. And I was notifying Kiya. Is that bad? [​IMG]

5. a salaam alaikum

a salaam alaikum Well-Known Member

does imperial use different denim now?
    got my shearers today and the denim feels and looks very different from my dukes that i got a while ago

6. kiya

kiya Brand Representative Affiliate Vendor

does imperial use different denim now?
    got my shearers today and the denim feels and looks very different from my dukes that i got a while ago

Nope, it's the same denim they've always used..
    The upcoming SEXI08 though will use a completely different denim that's unsanforized and the entire jean is made in Japan.

7. a salaam alaikum

a salaam alaikum Well-Known Member

8. Oxnard

Oxnard Senior member

Hey Kiya you mentioned before that you would be getting a restock of the Iron Heart 301slims on the 16th, just curious in case I can't buy them then, when would you be getting more of them after that? Much Thanks!

9. kiya

Hey Kiya you mentioned before that you would be getting a restock of the Iron Heart 301slims on the 16th, just curious in case I can't buy them then, when would you be getting more of them after that? Much Thanks!

We're getting a full restock of them on June 15th.. Once those are gone no idea if there will be any more made.

10. jle2089

jle2089 New Member

Nope, it's the same denim they've always used..
    The upcoming SEXI08 though will use a completely different denim that's unsanforized and the entire jean is made in Japan.

Kiya,

When's the SEXI08 being released? Could you possibly give some specs on the collab? And is there a SEXI08BK model? Lol excuse me for the barrage of Q's. Thanks.

11. kiya

Kiya,

When's the SEXI08 being released? Could you possibly give some specs on the collab? And is there a SEXI08BK model? Lol excuse me for the barrage of Q's. Thanks.

The SEXI08 is being released shortly after the All-Star break..
    It's unsanforized Japanese selvedge denim and for the first time the entire jean is cut/sewn in Japan. There will most probably be a black model... it's a Dior 18.5cm silhouette.

12. kiya

These are now available in our online store... Iron Heart 634SR 23oz Anniversary Jeans We're excited to announce the most intense Iron Heart product ever released, their 5th Anniversary 23oz Jeans. They've really come through with something that's blown us away. For those that always wanted an Iron Heart jean but wanted it to fade with a higher contrast fade but still last near forever, this is it. For Iron Heart's 5th anniversary they wanted a denim that trumped everything else, something so intense that it would take over 20 different versions to get it right. What we've gotten is a denim that's unsanforized, which is a first for Iron Heart, and is so heavy and rigid that we cannot imagine how amazing it will look with wear. The denim starts out as a rigid 21oz denim, once soaked the true indigo color really comes out and the post-soak weight of the denim becomes approximately 23.5oz, easily the heaviest fabric they've done. For those that always wanted a pair of Iron Heart jeans and wanted them to fade a bit quicker and have a more intense contrasty fade, this is the jean you've been waiting for. These are limited to 400 pairs worldwide. Full specs, hi-res photos, and measurements are now available in our online store on the product page. These are now available in our online store. Along with the Anniversary jeans we've received a restock of the very popular 301s/9301 Slim Jeans along with the classic 634s and both black and brown belts: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...roducts_id=468 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. APK

APK Senior member

Crazy-looking jeans and specs. The fit pics, though, are doing more to lean me toward the purple flannel than the jeans. I must find a way to justify a $300 flannel.

14. justtemple

justtemple Senior member

Hi Kiya,

I am curious about this Self Edge Chino that I saw mention of on Twitter last night...

15. Hot_Escargot

Hot_Escargot Well-Known Member