Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Dec 22, 2006.

Tags:
  1. kiya

kiya Brand Representative Affiliate Vendor

Introducing the 3Sixteen Denim Series & Bracelets We're proud to announce our newest addition to our denim lines here at Self Edge with 3sixteen. We're starting off with three denim models and a few bracelet styles... The collection is handsewn in America of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell. Beyond the garments, we here at Self Edge love the guys behind the label and their vision of the future; this is why we've chosen to bring a rare non-Japanese brand into our mix of labels which we represent. The first offerings from 3Sixteen come in the form of two jean silhouettes and a set of leather bracelets produced by Tanner Goods. The jeans were designed in part by Self Edge and we oversaw the sourcing and production of these from the beginning to end to make sure these were worthy of adding to the rest of what we carry here at the store. The SL-100x jean is a straight leg cut made of selvedge indigo denim from Japan's famous Kaihara Mill complete with custom rivets, a thick leather tag from Tanner Goods, and chainstitched hems. The ST-100x is a slim cut jean with a small leg opening to please those looking for a slim jean that's got a form fitting silhouette, also made of Kaihara's denim. The slim tapered cut is also available with black resin coated denim from Cone Mills (ST-210). Also available are leather bracelets available in two styles in black or tan leather. These were produced in Oregon by Tanner Goods out of a sturdy thick English Bridle leather. All three denim models and bracelets are available now in our online store. Check the product pages in our online store for more photographs, spec lists, and measurements: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...index&cPath=82 SL-100x - Straight Leg Indigo Selvedge [​IMG] [​IMG] ST-100x - Slim Leg Indigo Selvedge [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ST-210 - Slim Leg Black Coated [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Leather Bracelet - Dual Strand [​IMG] Leather Bracelet - Single Strand [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. justtemple

justtemple Senior member

Any word yet on when more FH dual strand braclets are coming in?

3. kiya

Any word yet on when more FH dual strand braclets are coming in?

Two weeks or so...

4. gabby11303

gabby11303 Senior member

Will any more short sleeve shirts be coming in from Flat Head? What about short sleeves from any of the other brands (Skull, Sugar Cane)

5. kiya

Will any more short sleeve shirts be coming in from Flat Head? What about short sleeves from any of the other brands (Skull, Sugar Cane)

New short sleeves from Sugar Cane are going up at the end of this week, some really nice beige chambray ones.
    More FH SS shorts are coming too but not for another three or four weeks.

6. ToruOkada

ToruOkada Senior member

New short sleeves from Sugar Cane are going up at the end of this week, some really nice beige chambray ones.
    More FH SS shorts are coming too but not for another three or four weeks.

Will kop.

7. kiya

8. DenimFreak411

DenimFreak411 Well-Known Member

Never mind.

9. harryc

harryc Senior member

I might be a total noob for asking this, but I have to.....

What's the 25% off Nudies code?

Hover your mouse over the banner on the top of the page.

The code is StyleForumNudies

10. chiral

chiral Senior member

I love the cut of the straight 3Sixteen, but 34" is way too short. Hopefully they have longer inseams in later cuts.

11. kiya

The Self Edge Jewelry Collection

We'd been wanting to bring in jewelry to add into the Self Edge line of garments but hadn't done it purely because we hadn't found the right silversmiths to work with. We wanted something that rivaled the best hand made jewelry available but didn't cost a fortune, and after some work we've found three jewelers that we're closely working with to bring you the first line of jewelry from Self Edge.
    You cannot find a jewelry piece with this much detail at this cost, regardless of where it was produced.
    All our jewelry is produced in the Southwest United States by the top silversmiths alive.

For this first collection we've produced rings, bracelets, and pendents all made of pure 925 silver and some with 12 carat gold accents.

The techniques used to produce every piece along with the silversmith that produced each piece is contained within each piece's product page in our online store.
    Check the online store for hi-res photos, specs, and more information on each piece:
    http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...index&cPath=75

Feather Bracelet
    [​IMG]

Feather Bracelet w/ Gold Fill
    [​IMG]

Bow Bracelet
    [​IMG]

Wire Depth Bracelet
    [​IMG]

Domed Silver Bracelet w/ Coil
    [​IMG]

Silver Axe Bracelet
    [​IMG]

Silver Bracelet w/ Buttons
    [​IMG]

Feather Ring
    [​IMG]

Feather Ring w/ Gold Fill
    [​IMG]

Wire Wrap Ring - Outward
    [​IMG]

Wire Wrap Ring - Inward
    [​IMG]

Dale Key Hook
    [​IMG]

12. gabby11303

gabby11303 Senior member

Is the green diamond flat head shirt cut slim in the body like most flat shirts? I find that I'm ok with a size 44 in the chest, shoulders are ok (a tad wide), but my problem is usually that they can be a bit slim in the body for me. The long sleeve chambray in a 44 is my best fitting flat head shirt.

13. DrPat

DrPat Senior member

Is the green diamond flat head shirt cut slim in the body like most flat shirts? I find that I'm ok with a size 44 in the chest, shoulders are ok (a tad wide), but my problem is usually that they can be a bit slim in the body for me. The long sleeve chambray in a 44 is my best fitting flat head shirt.
    I have 3 Flat Head shirts: Houndstooth, Red Herringbone, and Blue Diamond. I find that the diamond is slightly tighter than the herringbone in the body but less tight than the houndstooth. The previous runs of flat head shirts were slightly wide for me in the shoulders and unfortunately the new ones are even wider. I don't think that 20in shoulders and a 42in chest are common measurements. Maybe the shirts are designed to come down over the shoulders a bit?

14. gabby11303

gabby11303 Senior member

I have 3 Flat Head shirts: Houndstooth, Red Herringbone, and Blue Diamond. I find that the diamond is slightly tighter than the herringbone in the body but less tight than the houndstooth.

The previous runs of flat head shirts were slightly wide for me in the shoulders and unfortunately the new ones are even wider. I don't think that 20in shoulders and a 42in chest are common measurements. Maybe the shirts are designed to come down over the shoulders a bit?

I don't have the red herringbone, but I have the old cut houndstooth (non sawtooth pockets) in a 44. It fits pretty good all around, not too tight in the body.

Forgot to ask. Will self edge be getting this shirt?

http://en.item.rakuten.com/2nd/10004...4662&k=WS-03HW

[​IMG]

15. kiya

I actually found the blue/green diamond shirts to be a little more roomy than some of my other FH shirts in the same size.

We're getting another FH shipment of shirts in about two weeks, that shirt might be in there..