• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge Sale - Wild Records Presents The Lower East Side Rockabilly Hob Nob

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Self Edge & Wild Records Present The Lower East Side Rockabilly Hob Nob

SelfEdge-WildRecords_flyer-1.jpg

This sunday, July 18th, in Manhattan's Lower East Side Self Edge New York is hosting a Rockabilly Hob Nob. We've flown out Wild Records recording artists Omar & The Stringpoppers from Los Angeles for their first ever New York City Show.

We have quite a bit of new product in the shop and we're having a 15% off sale (at both SESF & SENY) on Saturday and Sunday.
At Self Edge New York we're giving away free promotional items sent to us from all the brands we carry with every purchase. We're giving away jeans, stickers, shirts, lighters, yoyos, coasters, bracelets and more from Iron Heart, Flat Head, Real Japan Blues, Strike Gold, 3sixteen, and Imperial with every purchase all weekend. Every purchase at SENY all weekend will get you one giveaway item.

The party at Self Edge New York is from 3pm to 8pm on Sunday, July 18th, and Omar & The Stringpoppers will play at 4pm. Also, PBR is supplying the very rockabilly-approved beer for the day.
Self Edge New York
157 Orchard Street (@ Rivington St.)

SALE INFO:
It's rare for us to have a blanket sale like this... Everything will be marked down 15% on saturday and sunday.

In-Store Sale at SESF and SENY:
July 17th & 18th (Saturday & Sunday)

Self Edge Online Store Sale:
Starts 9am (PST) Saturday, July 17th
Ends 10pm (PST) Monday, July 19th
Customers not attending the party can use a coupon code for 15% off everything in our online store.
Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases. Sale does not apply to hemming/repair services or printed materials.

Coupon Code for 15% off everything: HobNob

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just when I though I dont need any more jeans ...

thomasec

Reaction score
Christ, I literally bought a pair of Flat Heads yesterday. Damnit...

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damn, i bought the 634s on tuesday! and from the NY store!

Jinx88

Reaction score
If I had just waited another week I could've gotten $45 off... Oh well. :p Still very happy I made my purchase!

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Awesome, we'll definitely try to make it.

I'm coming to your shop next week for the first time... there better be chocolates, beers, rockabilly bands, motorcycles, and pill bottles waiting for me.

Pinhas

Reaction score
Thanks. Was planning to go there today to look for belts; guess ill go Sunday for belts & jeans

Omega Man

Reaction score
Any give away promos on online purchases for those who can't make it to the store?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads