• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Selective logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You say you have worldly knowledge.

You may have realised that in England people do not take well to bluntness, as is common in the states. In addition, you then wonder why I become supercilious towards you.
You are the one that is blatantly blunt. Perhaps you do not understand what blunt means.

Jon.

kalra2411

Reaction score
That is because you started the arguing the matter.

Why do you try to portray yourself as something you are not in the manner in which you write?

You write like you know it all, but where have you got in life, know-it-alls never get anywhere.

At least I have something to show, you on the other hand have daddy's credit card.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hitler did not succeed, I have already succeeded mate..
Um, Hitler seem very successful to me mate. His empire was bigger and more powerful than yours "˜seemingly' (by that I mean the empire in your mind). But, you did not grasp the simile I pointed out. Empires fall. New ones arise.

Jon.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i don't understand why you would pay for something in cash when you could charge it.  if you can pay in cash, presumably you could pay for it at the end of the month.  it doesn't cost you any more b/c you're paying off the balance each month and if you lose yoiur card you call and cancel it, wehreas if you lose your cash, it's gone.  just my 2 cents
Miles baby. What about the Miles. We pay for our store purchases by credit card. It floats our payments from net 30 or 60 to Net 60/90 interest free.

This month I travel to Italy for Business. I am going for FREE BUSINESS CLASS, cause we have got tons of MILES.....

Pay by credit card and get free things. Valuable Free things.

You have to be either slightly feeble minded or doing something illegal and not want to leave a paper trail if you choose to pay by cash and not get the benefits of what the card has to offer.

Also you can be insecure and think that others might think you cant afford it, in that case I recommend that you wear one of those name tage that you get by large conferences in the blessed US of A that says..."Hi. I am BOB etc"... so all the people know that you are a Mittal.

JJF

PS: Change that avatar with the tie please. Its irking me.
PPS: Steve B. can you break up this fight please?

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That is because you started the arguing the matter.

Why do you try to portray yourself as something you are not in the manner in which you write?

You write like you know it all, but where have you got in life, know-it-alls never get anywhere.

At least I have something to show, you on the other hand have daddy's credit card.
I am portraying myself as nothing more yet nothing less than myself. I sign every one of my posts. You on the other hand entered this forum in a cloud of mystery and still as of now you continue to evade your true identity and have taken to use inane writing to pass your biased, illogical, petty opinions as fact.

Jon.

kalra2411

Reaction score
Also you can be insecure and think that others might think you cant afford it, in that case I recommend that you wear one of those name tage that you get by large conferences in the blessed US of A that says..."Hi. I am BOB etc"... so all the people know that you are a Mittal.

Perhaps that is the case, but then again it is also the case with the WHOLE WORLD OUTSIDE AMERICA

kalra2411

Reaction score
now you continue to evade your true identity

The fact that you do not even belive I am who I am shows how much of a brain you actually have.

kalra2411

Reaction score
Why would I need airmiles, I do not want to fly economy, I have never heard that you can get a First Class Ticket with airmiles??

If I was unable to get a ticket, I could easily use the jet.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This is from a man who uses an avatar of a picture you found on the net (of another man). I don't care who you are, you do not seem to understand, and perhaps you can get it through your meager, dimwitted mind.

Calling me stupid does not make it so especially, when everyone else on the forum sides against you and your intelligence.

Jon.

kalra2411

Reaction score
Oh so now I am suposed to keep pictures of myself on my office computer. Get a bloody brain.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well, you can order one of your slaves (employees) to take a picture of you and post it on the web?

"Get a bloody brain" your maturity is starting to show and your mask of sanity slipped long ago.

Jon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads