SEERSUCKER TIE

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Thomas Mac, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Thomas Mac

Thomas Mac New Member

What's up everyone. So, i just bought a seersucker tie. I don't own any other seersucker garment. I thought I could wear it with linen pants. I don't know if I should wear a long or short sleeve white cotton shirt or a white, blue, or yellow linen shirt with the sleeves rolled up. I have a off white, sand, olive and brown color linen pants. The tie is light, multi colored. Also, im not sure what kind of shoes or even sandals to wear. Im going to Mexico for a few days at the end of the month...i will be on the gulf..staying on the beach and wanted to break out the tie for a night. Any responses are appreciated. Thanks in advance everyone.

P.S. I don't know if it matters but, I'm a red head lol. Well, it's more like reddish-brown/auburn.

2. MyOtherLife

MyOtherLife Senior member

Welcome to Styleforum Thomas Mac. I am giving you a free bump for originality.

3. Claghorn

Claghorn Senior member Dubiously Honored

Go over to the Kent Wang thread and ask for Kent Wang. He's probably the biggest lover of seersucker on the forum and would probably be happy to provide some advice.