1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Seersucker Fabric?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by farfisa23, Nov 11, 2010.

1. farfisa23

farfisa23 Senior member

My friend is getting married and wants a seersucker suit for the May wedding.

I think he'll go to Chan or MyTailor, can anyone recommend good fabric options for seersucker?

2. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

3. onix

onix Senior member

That's an odd question [​IMG]. Seersucker is all cotton. Or do you mean (where to get/who make) good seersucker fabric?

4. farfisa23

farfisa23 Senior member

That's an odd question [​IMG]. Seersucker is all cotton. Or do you mean (where to get/who make) good seersucker fabric?

I will send my friend to Chan/My Tailor, which books should he look at does Holland & Sherry or Dormeuil or Loro Piana make a good seersucker fabric. Which would you recommend?

Also, I have seen wool/cotton blends on seersucker.

5. Shirtmaven

Shirtmaven Senior member Dubiously Honored

beckenstein i=on West 39 th st has lots of seersucker in stock