• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Seattle SF meetup w/SoCal

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Seattle Meetup is finally happening, featuring SoCal. The last thread was about cruises, places to stay and the meet-up so I decided to dedicate one thread entirely to the meet-up. I think the dates are the 28th and/or the 6th. He is staying at the 1000 on Columbia and 1st (I think). Please leave opinions on where, when and what to do. I suggest going to Wild Waves but would also be open to dinner, drinks, or a singroom in the ID (with drinks).
This will on the 28th of June at a yet to be decided time and place but anybody planning to come should be in Seattle around dinner time.
Attending:
Totally Epic
Braidkid
Eason
SoCal
J (as much as I can infer from 'duh')
JesseJB
Hossoso
Not sure about:
Robin
Tokyo Slim
hiisociety (troll?)

The only suggestions on what/where to eat have come from me so far, if anybody has other ideas don't be shy about sharing them. Wherever we go, with this many people on a Saturday reservations would probably help.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Yes I'm there the night of the 28th and the night of the 6th and staying at Hotel 1000.

The closer the place to that would probably be better.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
I suggest someone picking SoCal up at the 1000, going to Tamarind Tree in Little Saigon and then going to the Massacre neighborhood off Jackson and drinking at Busch Gardens Chinese or one of the singrooms. The proximity is close and it is all a lot more interesting than the La Condesa/S. Beach feel that most Belltown bars are going for. Unless anybody wants to go to Shorty's/Lava, I'll probably be there already. Remember: close to downtown.

http://www.tamarindtreerestaurant.co....php?page=menu the okra lemongrass satay is like getting a ******* from an angel on a bed of rose petals.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
what no south beach?!? far from belltown is good for me

playdohh22

Reaction score
Thats no fair at all
confused.gif
I want to meet socal2nyc <3

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
lol you realize we live in NYC

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by playdohh22
Thats no fair at all
confused.gif
I want to meet socal2nyc <3

You're welcome out to Seattle anytime but if you want to meet SoCal here it should be on the 28th or the 6th. I hope we can firm-up the plans for this soon as I know many of us (me) have summer vacation plans for around that time as well.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
nothing to do with this thread but +A LOT on your avatar hossoso....I wore a tshirt with that record cover the other day

where's the unity?!!

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Don't worry. My girlfriend is dropping me off and picking me up, if I am not there she'll probably put out an Amber Alert (I'll warn her that SoCal might *possibly* have homosexual tendencies that could endanger my honor). I also happen to think that rufinol is an awesome recreational drug. Good times!

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Where's Robin?

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'll be there. Yea, where's robin? Everyone should come to this. hossoso, you should edit your first post with an attendee list.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Might be out of town on the 28th, but I might not be.

I will be in town on the 6th, but its a Sunday, so I'll be going to bed pretty early that evening.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Old man.
The 6th I don't need to have an all night rager since I have a flight at like 1030 on Monday morning.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads