• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Seattle SF meetup w/SoCal

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aww piss my orientation is on the 21/22nd.

Looks like I'm going to miss out on my chance to meet up with over aged internet strangers =/

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by West24
am i invited?

of course

Doesn't J live in SEA?

yachtie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seattle Meetup is finally happening, featuring SoCal. The last thread was about cruises, places to stay and the meet-up so I decided to dedicate one thread entirely to the meet-up. I think the dates are the 28th and/or the 6th. He is staying at the 1000 on Columbia and 1st (I think). Please leave opinions on where, when and what to do. I suggest going to Wild Waves but would also be open to dinner, drinks, or a singroom in the ID (with drinks).

what's a "singroom"?

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by braidkid
i'll be there. Yea, where's robin? Everyone should come to this. hossoso, you should edit your first post with an attendee list.

I will as soon as a date is decided upon but tentatively the attendees are:Totally Epic, Braidkid, Eason, SoCal and Hossoso.

Yachtie a sing room or noraebang is a private karoake room where an attendent brings you panchan and Hite.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Let's set it up for Sat the 28th.

If anyone is around Sunday the 6th I can make plans with them via PM since I'd probably be around hanging out during the day.

hiisociety

Reaction score
im a newbie but ill be happy to meet some new people. =)

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
of course

Doesn't J live in SEA?

Yeah and I heard something about free booze so... duh.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
I updated the original post with people who are attending and people that might (or are expected) to come.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nonono i was joking i wont be attending lol, i wish i could but i live in toronto. if you guys come here id be down! lol sorry for confusion.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Sorry buddy, your name is already on the list. You're going to have to figure something out.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if i start walking now how long will it take?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads