1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Seattle Meetup

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by youngScholar, Oct 12, 2011.

1. youngScholar

youngScholar Senior member

Sorry to cross-post like this, but given how the other thread has yet to generate traction I thought I would post here as well.

I'm just curious what dates people are open to. I've only been in town for just over two months now, and one of the few places I know is Cuoco (new Tom Douglas restaurant). I'm familiar with the Triple Door downtown too. Open to suggestions.

2. johnnyletrois

johnnyletrois Senior member

Doesn't look like this got any traction.

3. Bic Pentameter

Bic Pentameter Senior member

Although I am in Tokyo now, I would be up for a get together in very early January, say between Jan 3 and Jan 8.

Bic

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  4. youngScholar

youngScholar Senior member

Sounds good.