• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Seattle area get together?

Bic Pentameter

Reaction score
I find myself back living in Seattle after an 8 year absence. SF in SF is planning its second get together of the year, and wonder if anyone in Seattle/Western Washington be interested in getting together.

Bic

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I am there. Just don't expect a LabelKing getup. I might wear pyjamas.

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Open to members from BC? I'd be interested, if I could time it with a Friday / Saturday shopping trip (first though, dollar must recover; see "Things that are pissing you off")

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And remember:

Pictures, lots of them, or it did not happen
teacha.gif

Bic Pentameter

Reaction score
I didn't mean to imply that people from outside of Seattle or Western Washington could not attend. Anyone who wants to attend is welcome as far as I am concerned. Can't wait to see Slim's PJs. Somehow, I always thought he would be the kinda guy to sleep in the nude.

Bic

JesseJB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
laugh.gif
Outside Seattle is okay. Just no Kirklanders.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bic Pentameter
Can't wait to see Slim's PJs. Somehow, I always thought he would be the kinda guy to sleep in the nude.

Bic

Do I give off that vibe? There's only one person who could answer that question for you, and apparently, she's lurking - but not posting anymore.

Generally I just wear shorts - but don't worry. I will probably actually wear some clothes.

Cornellian

Reaction score
If I'm in town, I'm there.

Bic Pentameter

Reaction score
OK, I can't really plan the foreign exchange market, but the idea of a Friday or Saturday night is good. Nov. 14, 21, or Dec. 5 or 12. Which of those works the best for the most?

Bic

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yea sounds like a good idea! i'll be there if there are no midterms the following week!

jmonroestyle

Reaction score
I'm interested. The only tough part will be deciding which pair of shoes to wear.

Jess

Cornellian

Reaction score
December dates are better for me, but I'm only in town for about a week...

Bic Pentameter

Reaction score
Let's try December 5 or 6. Does anyone have any recommendations or thoughts on places to meet? It has been a while since I went to Tutta Bella in Columbia City.

Bic

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I've heard great things about their pizza, but never been.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads