1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Seasonal Sents

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by cloose, Feb 12, 2013.

1. cloose

cloose Member

While I realize scent is very subjective, I have been a loyal Tom Ford Tuscan Leather man for fall and winter it seems forever. Still struggling to find a spring and summer scent...suggestions welcome.

2. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Stylish Dinosaur

There's a big thread somewhere here that's devoted completely to summer scents.

My stock answer to this question is Hermes Un Jardin sur le Nil. I think Fils de Dieu du Riz et des Agrumes by Etat Libre d'Orange is also great.

If you want to stick with Tom Ford, Neroli Portofino might be a good bet. Or Azure Lime.

But there are lots and lots of possibilities.

3. cloose

cloose Member

Thank you for the input.

4. MRMan

MRMan Senior Member

Good TF suggestions above.

If you'd like to stay niche, Creed has plenty of safe spring/summer scents: Green Irish Tweed, Aventus (year-round), Millesime Imperial, Virgin Island Water (almost comically summery), Original Vetiver, Selection Verte.

5. MRMan

MRMan Senior Member

Should also mention that if you value longevity, Creed may not be best for you. Definitely research a bit before buying a full bottle.