1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Sears Vintage Longwing

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by boibleu22, Apr 2, 2011.

1. boibleu22

boibleu22 Well-Known Member

Taking inspiration from a friend of mine who found a few treasures at local thrift stores, i took myself to a local Goodwill and found these never worn shoes: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Does anyone know anything about these Sears Longwings? I know for a while florsheim made some for sears, but these were made in Korea. Regardless, 25 bucks i think is are a hell of a steal for some aesthetically good looking shoes.

2. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

3. bringusingoodale

bringusingoodale Senior member

Those look sweet. I wonder how they will hold up after a few wearings. I wonder how the upper leather will hold.

4. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

how did they fit, btw? tts?

5. boibleu22

boibleu22 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say TTS... I normally wear a 9.5 and these fit great!

6. Mannix

Mannix Senior member

I see those at thrift stores from time to time, and also longwings from JcPenny. They certainly look legit!