• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Searching for the (my) ultimate t-shirt

Halo

Reaction score
Quite a few years ago I bought a black Adidas t-shirt, 100% cotton, very little if any stretch, nice heavy cotton, only a tiny embroidered Adidas logo on the chest. This shirt lasted about five years of heavy use before the color started fading, and another year or so before the stitching and material started to show wear. Ever since, I've been trying to find a t-shirt with similar contruction properties with no luck at all. Going by the Adidas site, makes me think that they don't make a shirt like this anymore, but surely, somewhere out there, a shirt like this must still exist. Does anyone have any suggestions for shirts that I can try out (preferably with no logo or print at all)? The local selection is quite poor, but I'm willing to order online.

Smooth Genes

Reaction score
I like hanes plain white tees.

they're white, go with anything and if you have a nice physique like me you look great no matter what.

Oldboy

Reaction score
Lee Premium Jersey t-shirts. Thick, heavy 7 oz. 100% premium jersey cotton. These shirts are very durable, I have one that I've washed 25 times and the collar hasn't stretched out at all.

Halo

Reaction score
Thank! I'll give both of those a try. The weight of the Lee tee sounds promising!

Halo

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I might be able to order the Lee t-shirt online? The Texas Shirt Company says I should be able to order them from Amazon, however, Amazon disagrees
plain.gif

Halo

Reaction score
Yeah, I found them as well. They don't ship overseas (Australia). My apologies, I thought I mentioned that in my first post, but looking back, didn't.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads