• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Searching for the (my) ultimate t-shirt

Halo

Reaction score
Quite a few years ago I bought a black Adidas t-shirt, 100% cotton, very little if any stretch, nice heavy cotton, only a tiny embroidered Adidas logo on the chest. This shirt lasted about five years of heavy use before the color started fading, and another year or so before the stitching and material started to show wear. Ever since, I've been trying to find a t-shirt with similar contruction properties with no luck at all. Going by the Adidas site, makes me think that they don't make a shirt like this anymore, but surely, somewhere out there, a shirt like this must still exist. Does anyone have any suggestions for shirts that I can try out (preferably with no logo or print at all)? The local selection is quite poor, but I'm willing to order online.

Smooth Genes

Reaction score
I like hanes plain white tees.

they're white, go with anything and if you have a nice physique like me you look great no matter what.

Oldboy

Reaction score
Lee Premium Jersey t-shirts. Thick, heavy 7 oz. 100% premium jersey cotton. These shirts are very durable, I have one that I've washed 25 times and the collar hasn't stretched out at all.

Halo

Reaction score
Thank! I'll give both of those a try. The weight of the Lee tee sounds promising!

Halo

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I might be able to order the Lee t-shirt online? The Texas Shirt Company says I should be able to order them from Amazon, however, Amazon disagrees

Halo

Reaction score
Yeah, I found them as well. They don't ship overseas (Australia). My apologies, I thought I mentioned that in my first post, but looking back, didn't.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 144 17.1%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 278 33.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 132 15.7%
  • 31 - 40