1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Scott Storch's SICK Black Gucci Sweater & Diesels

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by CaliStyle, Sep 16, 2006.

1. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Senior member Dubiously Honored

Not to re-hash what everybody else has said, but I don't see what is so special about the sweater in the first place, besides that it has the Gucci monogram all over it? It's not particularly innovative, either in cut, style, etc. To be honest, it DOES look like the myriad of fake goods produced all over the street (as somebody else said).

I actually quite like Gucci, in general, especially when it sticks to design and not to logo-smattering. Gucci can produce a gorgeous sweater from time to time (I'm especially thinking of the white cashmere job from A/W 2002 or thereabouts that was the most expensive sweater they every produced... nearly $2700, because of the complexity of the design and production... and it had not a single "G" or logo on it). But, this one? I guess the fact that it has the Gucci monogram makes it "sick?"

And, as for Diesels... eh... who cares?

2. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

I don't think any posts with celebrity photos have gone well.

[​IMG]

This is a real photo? At first glance, I thought this was a high-school gag photo for the yearbook!

I can see this printed on black velvet, or framed and spot-lighted in a stately outhouse somewhere.