• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Scott Storch's SICK Black Gucci Sweater & Diesels

CaliStyle

Reaction score
His Gucci sweater is hot!!, does anyone know if this is from the winter line? i havent seen it in the stores ..i believe hes wearing Diesel Zathans aas well

ScrewFace.jpg

KimScott.jpg

KimmyDaGoons.jpg

KimBootz.jpg

view of the sweater from the back

Sexyk.jpg

Hil.jpg

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Wait ten minutes, I'm sure you'll be able to buy it in street markets all over Asia.

Chris "Italia"

Reaction score
Another reason not to get those brands.

You would never see them wearing Borrelli, and Borrelli to Gucci is like a different planet.

Everyone knows (on here) that Borrelli makes a MILLION times better sweater.

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this the start of your plot to world domination?

saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He looks like a retired accountant in Florida.

Aaron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chris "Italia"
Another reason not to get those brands. You would never see them wearing Borrelli, and Borrelli to Gucci is like a different planet. Everyone knows (on here) that Borrelli makes a MILLION times better sweater.
Umm...different strokes for different folks. I haven't seen that design, Ben Sherman kind of did something like that where he took a check pattern and cut in on a bias. I actually have the sunglasses Storch is wearing, they're "Porsche Design" foldable models from the 80's. Mine have a darker tint though. They were found on the side of the road in Whistler in the 80's. I only bring them out when I need to do some big pimpin' A.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
His are probably brand new and probably cost $400 and will also end up at the side of the road in Whistler.

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yo, can you dig it ?

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He looks like a tool. Jewelery hanging out all over the place is probably the tackiest thing you can do.

jml90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those glasses make him look like a scientist

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I was thinking Russian Mafioso.

Stu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
It's so funny when older white guys dress black urban.

That hand gesture he's making in the first shot is a sign of prison gang affiliation where I live. When guys get arrested and they do the Perp Walk for newspaper photographers, they flash hand signals to show which gang they will be affiliated with when they go into the slammer. That particular gesture means he's a Ñeta. Makes him look like a complete posseur.

Infinite42

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stu
That hand gesture he's making in the first shot is a sign of prison gang affiliation where I live. When guys get arrested and they do the Perp Walk for newspaper photographers, they flash hand signals to show which gang they will be affiliated with when they go into the slammer. That particular gesture means he's a Ñeta. Makes him look like a complete posseur.

In this case, I think he's merely trying to flash the "peace" sign...

In any event, my affinity for Gucci just dropped a couple of notches.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads