• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SCOTT M Blow out sale - JUNYA, Black Fleece, TB

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello All,
below a various items I am looking to sell, and I am looking to sell them swiftly. Please contact me with any questions or concerns. All pieces are in great condition, all prices include shipping.

Junya Watanabe F/W 10 Down Duffle

This piece is incredible. Warmest jacket I own, but I honestly just don't wear it much. Black soft wool, down fill. Red lining and blackwatch hood liner. Retail on this piece was over $2k. This is tagged a Medium but fits a 46 best. I am looking for $600

+J Blazer

Pretty perfect staple +J blazer. It is a versatile piece that I have only worn once and the previous owner the same. This is tagged XS and fits a 44/46 Asking $80

Thom Browne Oxford

This was a TB sample sale pick up, it fits like a size 1. I have worn it sparingly and it is in good shape, no stains to note, just slight wear at the collar. A good dry-cleaning will take care of this. I am looking for $100

IC:
Junya Watanabe Red Down Shirt
This is my favorite Junya piece from 09, and I honestly do not want to sell this. I am looking for $600 or so, but would consider offers. Tagged size XS but fits a small.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Last edited:

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sizes?

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Updated!

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BBBF items have sold, considering adding Soloist shirt, pants, and hat. PM for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 57 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 109 33.6%
  • 8”

Votes: 96 29.6%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%