1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Scott Hill Fit

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by CoryB, Oct 20, 2006.

1. CoryB

CoryB Senior Member

Can anyone tell me how Scott Hill sweaters fit? I'm thinking about purchasing a sweater from Lance, but am wondering how fitted it will be. Additionally, please feel free to weigh in regarding quality.

2. horton

horton Senior Member

trim but not tight. quality is very good. they're a steal at lance's prices if you like and would wear the colors.

3. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Can anyone tell me how Scott Hill sweaters fit? I'm thinking about purchasing a sweater from Lance, but am wondering how fitted it will be. Additionally, please feel free to weigh in regarding quality.

Neither baggy or extremely fitted. Not sure if that really helps...[​IMG] Mine is fitted enough to follow the shape of my chest but does not feel tight

4. Rolo

Rolo Senior Member

I love the Scott Hill sweaters I've purchased from Lance.

I've purchased 2 sweaters an XS v-neck and one of the crew necks with the striped sleeves. The price tags indicates that they're a 46 Euro.

I'm very happy with the fit on both. Not too snug, not too loose. The crew neck is a bit slimmer than the v-neck. For reference purposes, my measurements are 37.5 - 32 - 32 and I wear a 31.5" sleeve in my dress shirts.

All said, they probably run a bit on the slim side. When I purchased sweaters from FIH, I chose the 44 over the 46. The SH 46 fits similar to the FIH 44.

Rolo

5. whoopee

whoopee Distinguished Member

I find them really baggy.