• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Scott & Charters for Epaulet Hardie Cardigan Sweater Size 38

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is an unworn Scott & Charters wool knit cardigan made for Epaulet. It is the same style that sold out quickly at No Man Walks Alone also. Epaulet calls it the Hardie. I purchased it on their sale hoping it would work for me, but I am not sure it is going to work for me. It has leather covered buttons with mother of pearl support buttons on the rear, that are shown in the pics. I am asking $265.00 shipped in the CONUS and $285.00 shipped out of the CONUS. I am excepting paypal for payment. The last pic shows the color the best, it is one from the Epaulet sale page.

Measurements:

SIZE=38 CHEST=20.5" SHOULDER=17" SLEEVE=25" LENGTH=27"

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.