• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Scotch & Soda

scotch&soda

Reaction score
hey everyone i'm really excited everyones talking about scotch&soda!!! ive been a sales rep for scotch for about three years and i absolutely love this brand. reasons for why its harder to find than most brands is we just wanted to keep the distribution tight, we've just seen too many brands coming out of europe and just over saturate the us market. we sell only the best stores cause that what this brand deserves.if you need real details were to find S&S just shoot me a email at [email protected]

size issues-
ive been bitching about the euro-measurements seance i started and every season gets a little bit better.

thanks everyone
*CHEERS*
www.scotch-soda.com

online stores-
80spurple.com
revolveclothing.com
shop.nordstrom.com
tobi.com

west coast stores-
fred segal
kitson LA
american rag
metro-park
planet blue
planet funk
saks 5th ave
jacks SF
citizens san fran
nordstroms
urban outiftters
E-street denim
halls
Kuhlman
and thats just to name a few......

if you have any suggestions for stores or ideas for scotch&soda i would love to hear em.

CityConnection

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scotch&soda
hey everyone i'm really excited everyones talking about scotch&soda!!! ive been a sales rep for scotch for about three years and i absolutely love this brand. reasons for why its harder to find than most brands is we just wanted to keep the distribution tight, we've just seen too many brands coming out of europe and just over saturate the us market. we sell only the best stores cause that what this brand deserves.if you need real details were to find S&S just shoot me a email at [email protected]

size issues-
ive been bitching about the euro-measurements seance i started and every season gets a little bit better.

thanks everyone
*CHEERS*
www.scotch-soda.com

online stores-
80spurple.com
revolveclothing.com
shop.nordstrom.com
tobi.com

west coast stores-
fred segal
kitson LA
american rag
metro-park
planet blue
planet funk
saks 5th ave
jacks SF
citizens san fran
nordstroms
urban outiftters
E-street denim
halls
Kuhlman
and thats just to name a few......

if you have any suggestions for stores or ideas for scotch&soda i would love to hear em.

What about in Canada? Any idea of any places in the Toronto area?

CityConnection

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the re-post but I just bought a few more shirts when in the US and they fit quite well. Are there any Canadian retailers or any other brands with similar style and similar fit?

thebarsmydestination

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
We carry quite a bit of it in our store. It's one of our best-selling brands.

S&S is interesting. I'd say that 85% of their line is horrible. Things like track jackets with patches all over them and tweed cargo pants. And quadruple screen-printed t-shirts.

But the other 15% is fantastic. We buy only the clean stuff and our customers love it. The wovens fit well, the blazers are cool, and their pants are nicely tailored. Pricing is really affordable too.

They made a great tapered gingham trouser that I think some SF members might dig. I'll shoot some shots and put it online in the next few days.

Seconded. There's a weird divide in the line but the pieces that are good are very good. There was a corduroy blazer in a really amazing golden wheat color. The fit was fantastic and timeless. I didn't pull the trigger when I should have, but the memory remains.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads