• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Scotch & Soda Cableknit Shawl Sweater sz L - Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

xr4ti

Reaction score
This is a great sweater. Has buttons but also a zipper to close the front. Picked it up about 2 months ago and didn't get much wear out of it at all (maybe 4 times tops) Turns out I already had 4 other blue sweaters I mixed in the rotation. Color is Navy Blue. This is a thicker sweater and very nice imo.

Pit to Pit - 23

For reference I wear a sz XL in BoO, Epaulet and WvG shirts.

Asking $95 shipped.

Attachments

Last edited:

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
cool sweater. looks like the wool is fuzzing (shown in your second photo around the top, and on the body) - how have you cleaned / maintained this piece? can you show what the zipper looks like and the inside?

xr4ti

Reaction score
Might just be reflection off the carpet. I have only wore it maybe 4 times and have not had it cleaned yet. When it is stored it is folded on my shelf in my closet with my other sweaters. Only wore it to work. sitting in front of a computer all day so no real wear at all on this thing. I will try and get a picture of the zipper up tomorrow and maybe a new one of the sweater too.

Thanks

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Might just be reflection off the carpet. I have only wore it maybe 4 times and have not had it cleaned yet. When it is stored it is folded on my shelf in my closet with my other sweaters. Only wore it to work. sitting in front of a computer all day so no real wear at all on this thing. I will try and get a picture of the zipper up tomorrow and maybe a new one of the sweater too.
Thanks

would you be willing to dry clean it prior to sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.