1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Schott Perfecto 585 Vintage Motorcycle Leather Jacket

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by arkane, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arkane

arkane Well-Known Member

I have a Size Medium antique brown leather Schott Perfecto 585 Vintage Motorcycle Jacket that needs a new home.

I got the jacket new 3 years ago and it's in excellent condition. It's been worn once or twice per year since then. I never wore it in a smokey environment nor do I smoke. No funky odors, stains, tears, or deep scratches. The satin lining is in perfect condition.

[[[SOLD]]]

I don't have a tape measure for accurate measurement but here's the info I got from Schott:

585 Medium
    Chest - 41"
    Back length - 28"
    Sleeve length - 35 5/8"

sizing info on Legendary USA website:
    http://www.legendaryusa.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=585&Show=ExtInfo

Schott sizing chart
    http://www.schottnyc.com/shared/siz...hartid=12&TB_iframe=true&height=120&width=650

I have broad shoulders and wear a size 42 coat. I can wear a shirt underneath and the fit is comfortable but a bit on the snug side. The bi-swing back really helps out in that regard. It would be hard to layer a sweater or fleece though. It should fit fine if you wear a 40-42 sport coat.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 12, 2012
  2. philipyoung

philipyoung Member

Any chance of obtaining some measurements?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.