1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Schott Perfecto 585 Vintage Motorcycle Leather Jacket

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by arkane, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arkane

arkane Well-Known Member

I have a Size Medium antique brown leather Schott Perfecto 585 Vintage Motorcycle Jacket that needs a new home.

I got the jacket new 3 years ago and it's in excellent condition. It's been worn once or twice per year since then. I never wore it in a smokey environment nor do I smoke. No funky odors, stains, tears, or deep scratches. The satin lining is in perfect condition.

[[[SOLD]]]

I don't have a tape measure for accurate measurement but here's the info I got from Schott:

585 Medium
    Chest - 41"
    Back length - 28"
    Sleeve length - 35 5/8"

sizing info on Legendary USA website:
    http://www.legendaryusa.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=585&Show=ExtInfo

Schott sizing chart
    http://www.schottnyc.com/shared/siz...hartid=12&TB_iframe=true&height=120&width=650

I have broad shoulders and wear a size 42 coat. I can wear a shirt underneath and the fit is comfortable but a bit on the snug side. The bi-swing back really helps out in that regard. It would be hard to layer a sweater or fleece though. It should fit fine if you wear a 40-42 sport coat.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 12, 2012

2. philipyoung

philipyoung Member

Any chance of obtaining some measurements?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.