• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Resource icon

Schott NYC Men's Wool Knee Length Peacoat Model 714US

nsgmd

Reaction score
nsgmd submitted a new classified:

Schott NYC Men's Wool Knee Length Peacoat Model 714US - Schott NYC near mint condition made in USA knee length peacoat

Hi all,
This is a catch & release from Schott NYC, a classic American coat manufacturer of the original Navy peacoat. I bought this new recently and sizing did not work out perfectly but I removed the tags so hoping to offload it to someone in need of near mint warm winter coat. This is a link to the product page: https://www.schottnyc.com/products/mens-wool-knee-length-pea-coat.htm
It is a size S and runs a tad bigger than typical small. I am size 38R in tailored clothes. It will...
Read more about this classified...

Noirkw

Reaction score
Do you have the actual measurements ?

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals