1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Schott Cowhide Casual Racer 654 (L) in Black Cherry Leather Jacket

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by usedwardrobe, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. usedwardrobe

usedwardrobe Well-Known Member

Hi,

I am selling a near mint condition Schott Cowhide Casual Racer 654 style leather jacket in Black Cherry and size Large. I purchased the jacket in March '12 and it has only been worn a few times. It is in near mint condition (no scuffs, etc, just missing original tags). I am selling because I ordered too large a size and had already removed the tags (Scott's return policy requires original tags to be attached to the jacket). Being right on the cusp between M/L, I should've went against my gut (pun intended) and ordered the smaller size for a snugger fit!

If you know the background behind the company, you know the quality of the jacket. Here is the link for more details:
    http://www.schottnyc.com/products/lifestyle/motorcycle/cowhide-casual-racer.htm?color=73

Happy to provide more photos if you are interested.

I am looking for $475.

Attached Files:

2. tebbbe

tebbbe New Member

I would like to purchase this jacket today if it can over nighted to me. I have a photo shoot tomorrow afternoon. I have a paypal acct. You can contact me at 205-585-4151

Thanks,
    tebbbe

3. usedwardrobe

usedwardrobe Well-Known Member

Sorry - jacket has been sold and forgot to remove listing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.