• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Schott Classic Racer Leather Motorcycle Jacket 141 SIZE 38

Status
Not open for further replies.

addy616

Reaction score
I have for sale a beautiful Schott 141, a really awesome jacket made by a great American company. The sizing is a little off for me so will look for a different size. This jacket fits nice and snug. It isn't the more modern cut which is a little more relaxed. Jacket is made of naked cowhide, and is very thick and heavy piece of leather. All zippers/snaps work perfectly, and in excellent shape. No damage to leather/lining. Lining is also removable.

Measurements:
Shoulder to shoulder: 19"
Armpit to pit: 22"
Length from collar seam to bottom: 25"
Waist (zippered): 18".
Sleeves from shoulder seam to cuff: 23"

$395 shipped Paypal (pretty firm on price, retails for $660 from Schott)
Shipped all over the world, and have excellent feedback on ebay and other sites.
International shipping extra depending on location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 59 17.2%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 115 33.4%
  • 8”

Votes: 104 30.2%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.5%
  • 9”

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.0%