• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
First spray from CDG Blackpepper bottle. Had only used samples before. Really amazing how much more staying power and scent strength there is right from the bottle.

ultravisitor

Reaction score
Today is Profumum Roma Acqua di Sale.

I just picked up a very nearly full bottle of this through Basenotes for half off of retail, and I'm psyched because now I'm going to get to wear this fragrance more often as right now I only have a travel spray.

375x500.3886.jpg

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In the super hot weather, I've pretty much only been wearing Aqua Selva, with occasional days of Bergamot Soleil. Anything else seems to make feel ill, probably because it evaporates so fiercely...

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Riviera Lazuli today...
Also got my nails done.
1660491467917.png

shoewarma

Reaction score
Today is Profumum Roma Acqua di Sale.

I just picked up a very nearly full bottle of this through Basenotes for half off of retail, and I'm psyched because now I'm going to get to wear this fragrance more often as right now I only have a travel spray.

375x500.3886.jpg
Interesting that you mention you'll wear this more frequently. I also hoped to wear mine (travel sprayer) more often this summer, but I usually end going for something else because the potency of this thing is scary. I just don't like the ridiculous oily residue it leaves on my skin.

ultravisitor

Reaction score
I just don't like the ridiculous oily residue it leaves on my skin.
Spray it from further away.

Today is Christian Dior Leather Oud. As the weather cools here in Chicago, I'm very glad to have a brand new big bottle of this.

375x500.48386.jpg

WavyGravy

Reaction score
Thank you sir! Second new job in less than a year. 2022 has been good to me!
Congrats on the new job. Does the EDP differ from EDT in any substantial way?

I am wearing Jicky today. It is quickly becoming one of my favorite Guerlains. I don’t get it why it was ever considered a feminine scent.

shoewarma

Reaction score
Thank you sir! Second new job in less than a year. 2022 has been good to me!
Congrats on the new job. Let's hope this year keeps being good to us all. You should've gone with ELdO Secretions Magnifiques for a great first impression.

Went with Floris 1962 today. Always nice to wear this medicinal and herbaceous thing. I have noticed that it does get annoying and nauseating when I've oy had coffee on an empty stomach in the morning. I don't usually have this issue with other fragrances. I still love this fragrance. It is top notch quality.

Najnar

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sultan Pasha's Aurum d'Angkhor from a sample. I think it's fantastic, but it's very expensive :/

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics