• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m on my Bloomies buying mission.
So far the leader is ADP Oud.
I've never smelled it before and it’s good.

Penhaligon’s Blazing Mr Sam is also a delight.

Last edited:

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m on my Bloomies buying mission.
so far the leader is ADP Oud.
I've never smelled it before and it’s good.

Penhaligon’s Blazing Mr Sam is also a delight.
Blazing Mr Sam is great. Best of portraits besides maybe Lord George.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Cowboy Grass. It's a grassy, woody scent. The name kind of gives it away, I guess. I'm amazed at how it works for the office. Also, it helps that it is hot.
This is late, but I really like Cowboy Grass - it's so different than anything else I have, but it really fits. Bowmakers by Durga is really cool too

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a few of them too. Interlude is probably the best. My problem with Amouage is that they smell expensive without being special. Oligark chic.
I had the 'Beach Hut Man', but it leaked everywhere and I had to fan my closet for weeks

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received my impressive 30ml bottle of After Every Ounce Of Joy (Leaves My Body) from Chris Rusak, beautifully packaged, and accompanied by a lovely note. I'd much rather buy from people who really care.

Spinster Jones

Reaction score
Received my impressive 30ml bottle of After Every Ounce Of Joy (Leaves My Body) from Chris Rusak, beautifully packaged, and accompanied by a lovely note. I'd much rather buy from people who really care.
Received my impressive 2ml sprayer of After Every Ounce Of Joy (Leaves My Body) from Chris Rusak, beautifully packaged, and accompanied by a lovely note. I'd much rather buy from people who really care.

Hard to describe, and would rather describe it like petrichor. As something that emanates after something. Like after having been in a dark room developing prints all day. Also smells like a particular can of shirt stiffener we have here in Norway. So, anyone want a can of Norwegian shirt stiffener? 100$ a pop.
1653562959553.jpeg

Karlus72

Reaction score
Anyone here dig some Kilian frags? i love Straight to Heaven (only to buy a decan tho). Today im gonna sample Back to Black, Black Phantom, and aside from that, Tauer LDDM

DiplomaticTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone here dig some Kilian frags? i love Straight to Heaven (only to buy a decan tho). Today im gonna sample Back to Black, Black Phantom, and aside from that, Tauer LDDM
The original Apple Brandy is one of my all time favourites. The new Apple Brandy on the Rocks is quite good, but not on the same level as the original.

Karlus72

Reaction score
The original Apple Brandy is one of my all time favourites. The new Apple Brandy on the Rocks is quite good, but not on the same level as the original.
Need to find a sample. Also really interested in Single Malt and Cruel Intentions. Gourmands are my guilty pleasure, i never need a full bottle, just a decant, so i can wear them from time to time when i feel the urge to smell one

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today's scent - Penhaligon's Racquets . . .

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Where do you usually take inspiration for your style? Choose up to 3 answers

• Styleforum & other menswear forums

• Instagram

• TikTok

• Reddit

• Fashion Magazines

• Fashion Blogs

• Friends & Acquaintances