• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is the best. My current favorite. Want to get the Cedar and Leather versions.

Today channeling Churchill and wearing Penhaligons Blenheim Bouquet.
Leather is even better.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve have Marquis de Sade on today.
longevity has been spectacular.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve had a sample of Pasha De Cartier for a while. But I never used it until the other day.

it’s really good, nothing mind blowing or euphoric but it’s a very fresh but classic scent. It’s an easy Spring daily driver and would recommend

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Over the past few days I've worn AEOOJ (LMB), Resonance and Timbre, all from Chris Rusak. Of the companies and artisans I've tried over the past few years, I have really not found another whose style, whose thinking about perfume, matches my instinctual preferences so well. For a while, I thought Tauer might be the one, and I certainly still love a few of theirs, and then Kerosene, but I've realised that there are only one or two of his that I really like. But Chris Rusak is something else.

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yesterday, it was Floris Cefiro - light, but long lasting.

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Penhaligons As Sawira today.

One of my least used - scent is sort of too many spices to extract one in particular, plus some rose notes, heavy oud, and a slight boozy scent.

For some reason doesn't seem to last as long as many Penhaligons.

MrZBrown

Reaction score
Over the past few days I've worn AEOOJ (LMB), Resonance and Timbre, all from Chris Rusak. Of the companies and artisans I've tried over the past few years, I have really not found another whose style, whose thinking about perfume, matches my instinctual preferences so well. For a while, I thought Tauer might be the one, and I certainly still love a few of theirs, and then Kerosene, but I've realised that there are only one or two of his that I really like. But Chris Rusak is something else.
I really liked Rusak's stuff (and hes very nice) but my wife HATES their fragrance with a passion. So.. onto something else!

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really liked Rusak's stuff (and hes very nice) but my wife HATES their fragrance with a passion. So.. onto something else!
Yeah, my wife isn't a fan of Resonance in particular (the camphor note, I think), but other women I know are, so, you know... I pick and choose when I wear them!

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everettlondon