• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is the best. My current favorite. Want to get the Cedar and Leather versions.

Today channeling Churchill and wearing Penhaligons Blenheim Bouquet.

Leather is even better.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve have Marquis de Sade on today.
longevity has been spectacular.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve had a sample of Pasha De Cartier for a while. But I never used it until the other day.

it’s really good, nothing mind blowing or euphoric but it’s a very fresh but classic scent. It’s an easy Spring daily driver and would recommend

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Over the past few days I've worn AEOOJ (LMB), Resonance and Timbre, all from Chris Rusak. Of the companies and artisans I've tried over the past few years, I have really not found another whose style, whose thinking about perfume, matches my instinctual preferences so well. For a while, I thought Tauer might be the one, and I certainly still love a few of theirs, and then Kerosene, but I've realised that there are only one or two of his that I really like. But Chris Rusak is something else.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pasha de Cartier again today as its humid and I'm wearing linen.

Probably my favourite 'fresh' scent to date.

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yesterday, it was Floris Cefiro - light, but long lasting.

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Penhaligons As Sawira today.

One of my least used - scent is sort of too many spices to extract one in particular, plus some rose notes, heavy oud, and a slight boozy scent.

For some reason doesn't seem to last as long as many Penhaligons.

MrZBrown

Reaction score
Over the past few days I've worn AEOOJ (LMB), Resonance and Timbre, all from Chris Rusak. Of the companies and artisans I've tried over the past few years, I have really not found another whose style, whose thinking about perfume, matches my instinctual preferences so well. For a while, I thought Tauer might be the one, and I certainly still love a few of theirs, and then Kerosene, but I've realised that there are only one or two of his that I really like. But Chris Rusak is something else.

I really liked Rusak's stuff (and hes very nice) but my wife HATES their fragrance with a passion. So.. onto something else!

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really liked Rusak's stuff (and hes very nice) but my wife HATES their fragrance with a passion. So.. onto something else!

Yeah, my wife isn't a fan of Resonance in particular (the camphor note, I think), but other women I know are, so, you know... I pick and choose when I wear them!

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rainy day today so I wanted to go with TF Oud Wood to compliment that spring rain smell in the air.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads