• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've wanted to try out some of their scents, especially Oriental Casbah, time to order a sample set I guess.
your avatar was a great movie.

karmaguy

Reaction score
sorry i'm late in replying but thanks for the dior comments...i'm not sure it's worth me trying them out tbh. maybe i just wish channel stuff was not as $$$ (i keep debating buying a bottle of sycomore but alas)

Karlus72

Reaction score
sorry i'm late in replying but thanks for the dior comments...i'm not sure it's worth me trying them out tbh. maybe i just wish channel stuff was not as $$$ (i keep debating buying a bottle of sycomore but alas)
If you are from Europe, check out Parfumo.net souks, i got Sycomore 75ml for like 150 euros shipped there, the sellers are great on there also

Karlus72

Reaction score
Wearing cologne blanche by dior today, finished with my decant already

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i just wish channel stuff was not as $$$ (i keep debating buying a bottle of sycomore but alas)
LOVE Sycomore...
Make friends with an SA. Whenever I'm at a certain Chanel, I always pop in to look around, and thank the person for the samples last time. She always forces more on me, which I pour into my bottle at home.

Today it's Bohemian Lime.
1652884138260.png

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Penhaligon's Hamman Bouquet today . . .

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Karlus72

Reaction score
Tried Dans Tes Bras today, so sentimental for some reason. in my top 3 Malles easily

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timothyrhagan