• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I simply cannot get enough of this scent right now.
The first spray makes it move a little...
1636125436968.png

ultravisitor

Reaction score
I've been wondering about Le Labo stuff. Presumably, you recommend it?
Yes, though I wouldn't be surprised at all if you didn't like any of them initially. It's truly a niche house: they won't appeal to everyone as they're not the easiest pleasers. In fact, it took me a long time before I came around on any of them. I'd constantly check them out at counters for years, and none of them appealed to me until all of a sudden one day one of them did. (Frederic Malle's line is very similar to me in that way.)

There are really only a few in the line that I like: Patchouli 24, Poivre 23, and Gaiac 10. They're not cheap--especially the latter two--and the problem is that if you fall for one of them, you really won't find anything out there that is very similar to them.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, though I wouldn't be surprised at all if you didn't like any of them initially. It's truly a niche house: they won't appeal to everyone as they're not the easiest pleasers. In fact, it took me a long time before I came around on any of them. I'd constantly check them out at counters for years, and none of them appealed to me until all of a sudden one day one of them did. (Frederic Malle's line is very similar to me in that way.)

There are really only a few in the line that I like: Patchouli 24, Poivre 23, and Gaiac 10. They're not cheap--especially the latter two--and the problem is that if you fall for one of them, you really won't find anything out there that is very similar to them.
I'm still trying to get my head around Another 13.

dino09

Reaction score
Le Labo is great. My favorite is vetiver 46, and thé noir. They're lotions and and body washes are also amazing, same with the laundry detergent.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was getting a physical today and the nurse was like "do you have on that Dior cologne? Lots of people love it."

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1636480845744.png

On my skin, this stuff is a front runner for most longevity of pretty much anything I own.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
#thathappened

Featured Sponsor

Do You Own a Fountain Pen?

• I own one but I hardly ever use it

• I own multiple ones but I always use the same ol' BIC

• Yes, and I use it often

• Yes, I collect them

• Ballpoint is the way

Results are only viewable after voting.