• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread

shoewarma

Reaction score
Akro Smoke

Can't wait to buy this one. It's just pure perfection. I find the smell of cigarette smoke incredibly appealing in certain instances, and this one has really satisfied my craving for a proper cigarette tobacco fragrance.

What are your thoughts on it? Anyone else tried it?

SOTD was Floris Santal. Never a bad choice.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tobacco Mandarin.

Probably not a summer scent. I'm not really getting much of a tobacco scent but there is some citrus with some dark notes.

ultravisitor

Reaction score
Can't wait to buy this one. It's just pure perfection. I find the smell of cigarette smoke incredibly appealing in certain instances, and this one has really satisfied my craving for a proper cigarette tobacco fragrance.

What are your thoughts on it? Anyone else tried it?
I really like it, though it doesn't really smell like cigarette smoke at all to me in any way. I don't like it as much as Dark or Haze.

Today is Guerlain Habit Rouge EdP. This is such an incredible buy at 50ml for less than $30. It really blows away so many things priced much higher.

papillo

Reaction score
If you guys had to recommend one scent (multi-purpose/all season if such a thing exists)

What would it be and why?

I've been using Terre D'Hermes (my better half buys it for me) for a long time, and maybe it's time for a change??
Frags are so subjective, you are better off going into a store and smelling as many frags as you can tolerate over a period of time and then selecting one. Terre D' Hermes is a good choice for a versatile all purpose fragrance.

I had a value pack delivered today...
View attachment 1645668
Oh boy, sorry to break it to you, but those are fake. Creed never made a pack of that nature, and never made those fragrances in that bottle size/shape.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Rose of No Man's Land.

This is definitely a rose scent but the style of rose keeps changing. At first it was almost rose-candy-like and now it's a gentle rosy floral.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I stopped by Le Labo yesterday to grab a sample of Another 13.
On a small quick dab, it smells like wet newspapaper, but the dry down is interesting.
I need a full dose and to spend a day with it...

Camerashy

Reaction score
Looking at Creed Virgin Island Water like the fragrance very much any thoughts please

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.