• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread

Nobilis Animus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I just tried a Serge Lutens today that I absolutely love, but I cannot for the life of me remember the name. Very resinous. I'll have to find it again when I go back tomorrow and buy it!

ultravisitor

Reaction score
I haven't tried this one yet. How are the mineral notes? I do enjoy aquatics that aren't too chemically.
It's not as mineral-y as other aquatics--there's just a touch, and I find it to be more floral--so it may be worth checking out for you if you don't like the overly chemical nature of a lot of aquatics.

Today is Christian Dior Patchouli Imperial.

Nobilis Animus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today is Joop! Homme, a classic so good that Creed copied it.

Definitely a classic. Creed's a funny house in general though.

Today I experimented with Muscs Koublai Khan. Very interesting fragrance - obviously dirty, but strangely somewhat feminine to me, though I can pull that off well.

I'm really enjoying Serge Noire too. It's been catapulted to one of my top five fragrances, easily.

Nobilis Animus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today's choice:

375x500.55547.jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.