Scarves

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by demeis, Nov 28, 2004.

1. demeis

demeis Senior member

Ok i'm looking to buy some new scarves for winter and i really want an arsenal scarf (the red and white ones) but i can't find any. I did a google search and all i could find in the Nike one that says arsenal. Anyone know where i can get the red and white stripped one, have checked my local shops and can't find any. I am also looking for thin scarves, can't seem to find any of those all i can find are the thicker ones that measure approx. 11 inches and i'm looking for one agbout 6 inches if anyone has seen one of those that would help to

thanks
    Nik

2. bengal-stripe

bengal-stripe Senior member Dubiously Honored

3. demeis

demeis Senior member

thanks it kind of like the last scaft they have the championship one but with out any of the writing.

4. 1Dgaf

1Dgaf Senior member

Before you give any money to Arsenal, you might want to think if they're a corporation you actually want to associate yourself with; they've decided to destroy a community. http://www.redcard.org.uk/

5. ViroBono

ViroBono Senior member

Personally, I find that anything to do with the ball-kicking game is best avoided. However, if you are absolutely determined to drape yourself in man-made fibres, it seems that acrylic heaven may be found here. Not quite what you are after, probably because moronball has now become very commercial. Few people can be exploited with simple stripes, so everything must now be branded and changed three or four times a year, in order to extract the maximum amount from the hard of thinking who feel the need for nylon. Best bet is to get your mother to knit a scarf for you, or commission one from someone like these people: scarves

6. demeis

demeis Senior member

Sorry there is a little confusion thats my fault. I don't want the scarf to be associated with Arsenal in any way. I'm not an arsenal fan, but i liked the colors of the red/white stripped scarf that i can't find anywhere and i figured people would know what i'm talking about if i mentioned arsenal. Best example is if anyone has seen Fever Pitch. Its the scarf that he is wearing something similar to that. I don't want any writing on it at all just a plain simple red/white stripped. Scarf. Thanks for your responses so far.

Thanks
    Nik