• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Save Khaki

captainmo

Reaction score
I bought a button down shirt off of a member here from this company called Save Khaki. The shirt is awesome - nice fabric, perfect fit, cool style (kind of j crew/casual preppy), but I can't find much info on the company. All I've found so far is that they have two shops somewhere in NYC. Anybody know about this company? Do they sell things online?

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Barney's sells some of their stuff... they list it as "Save Khaki," but I know the brand goes by Save sometimes.

I have a pair of their chinos -- they're alright. The fit is comfortable and relaxed, the cloth is soft yet durable, but the construction is so-so. I was in a hurry when I bought them and didn't realize that the stitching near the crotch was already coming apart.. Maybe this was a factory error or something, because I stitched it up and there have been no problems since.

skunkworks

Reaction score
I bought a garment-dyed casual button shirt a while back from Co-Op and I'm happy with it. Others have mentioned issues with flimsy construction/durability. Try the search function.

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go to their website savekhaki.com to buy. This is also the brand worn by Daniel Craig in The Girl WithThe Dragon Tattoo.

London

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll take Unis over both

Matt44

Reaction score
Also, Save Khaki pants are nowhere near as slim as Unis chinos. And the material is way more casual (not necessarily cheaper, just ...floppier or something). I found a few of their woven shirts on eBay and they aren't bad. Sizing is a little inconsistent, but the colors / styling are nice. Also on eBay, found a pair of Save Khaki cords for pretty cheap. Those were nice, and I might consider paying retail for another pair. Still, I wouldn't pay the $100 retail for the shirts. Or $125 for the chinos.

ShiroiAkuma

Reaction score
I bought a shirt at co op that I love, nice oxford with triple sticked seems. Seem like great quality to me, but it is still made in China...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads