• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Saturdays Surf NYC Polka Dot Boardshort 32

Status
Not open for further replies.

joonian

Reaction score
Selling this pair of unused Saturday Surf NYC polka dot trunks because my girth does not permit me to wear them. Bought NWOT.

Probably the best pair of swim trunks I have ever owned. Amazing white on black (but it looks more like midnight blue) polka dots. Velcro fly with drawstring. Back pocket with brass-like button. This hits slightly above mid-thigh. I've bought another pair of Saturdays trunks that actually fit, to replace this one.

There is a slight yellowish tint in these pictures because of the lighting here. The tag has a mark on it to prevent returns.

These retail for USD75 without shipping. I will sell them for USD60 including shipping anywhere. Get your swim on! Back on the market...

(Measurements from original seller)
Actual waist is 34" (or 17" laid flat).
Inseam - 6"
Outseam - 15"

P5160993.jpg

P5160992.jpg

P5160991.jpg

P5160990.jpg

P5160989.jpg

P5160988.jpg

Attachments

• P5160989.jpg
    P5160989.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

joonian

Reaction score
Oh ok. I only saw a black/white product listing on the Saturdays website, no navy/white, so I thought it had to be black. They look darker than navy as well, which reinforced the notion. Are you sure they're navy?

Here's the product page which lists only a white or a black option. http://www.saturdaysnyc.com/item/polka-dot-trunk

Therendition

Reaction score
Oh ok. I only saw a black/white product listing on the Saturdays website, no navy/white, so I thought it had to be black. They look darker than navy as well, which reinforced the notion. Are you sure they're navy?
Here's the product page which lists only a white or a black option. http://www.saturdaysnyc.com/item/polka-dot-trunk

The first picture it shows is of the navy version.

joonian

Reaction score
But there's no 'navy' in the dropdown menu. Maybe it's just sold out? Weird that navy isn't listed as an option and tagged 'sold out' though, if that's the case.

Thomas Germond

Reaction score
Hi, It's exactly the one I'm looking for !
If you still got it, i'll buy it !
Can't wait for your answer
best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads