• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sartorio olive wool duffel coat, size 36/46

Sartorio olive wool duffel coat, size 36/46

JohnnyLaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JohnnyLaw submitted a new resource:

Sartorio olive wool duffel coat, size 36/46 - Mid-weight coat with great cut and fabric.

I'm selling this duffel coat from Sartorio (I understand it's a sub-brand of Kiton). Olive green wool with a washed look (it's subtle - the flash on my camera makes it look more apparent than it really is). Thick, soft 80% wool / 20% polyamid fabric in a great, versatile shade of olive with a bit of brown in it. Made in Italy.

Mid-thigh length on me (5'10"). Unlined. Detachable hood. Leather buttons and toggles. Riri zippers. All-around superlative quality. Size 46 EU, which fits a 36 US....
Read more about this resource...

Featured Sponsor

Where do you usually take inspiration for your style? Choose up to 3 answers

• Styleforum & other menswear forums

• Instagram

• TikTok

• Reddit

• Fashion Magazines

• Fashion Blogs

• Friends & Acquaintances

• Celebrities/influencers

• TV Shows & Movies