• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sartorio green plaid sport jacket, 38US/48EUR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beav

Reaction score
Hi all,

I bought this jacket from the listing below a while back. Unfortunately for me, I've been getting a little, ummm, bigger. And this jacket never fit me well and I never got to posting it until now. So here it is for sale finally! It kills me to give up on this, it is a great jacket and I'm finally admitting I'll probably never fit into it. I paid about $300 I think, and offering it up here for a lot less just to move on.

Original posting (jacket #2): http://www.styleforum.net/t/480295/price-drop-nwt-us38-eu48-isaia-sport-jacket

Shoulder : 17"
Length : 28.5"
Chest : 20"
Sleeves : 23.5"

The only alteration I did on the jacket is to shorten the sleeves, the other measurements I took from the original ad, as these parts of the jacket haven't been touched.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.