• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MarkWinter

Reaction score
Multicolored houndstooth sportcoat by Cesare Attolini. A great piece to wear with jeans and casual footwear, either with boots or loafers.

kepatmeretezes_hu_WIN7014Edit.JPG

Last edited:

sartoriale

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
As far as I know Sulka has not been revived.
We purchased the last batch of suits and sportcoats from S. Partenopea when they closed down a few years ago.
I am not 100% sure about these Sulka/SP pieces. Perhaps they are new old stock from the early 2000's that they never delivered to Sulka, or SP used the leftover Sulka linings for some of the last suits, before they closed the doors? I can just speculate...
Regardless...amazing garments, with some sumptuous materials.

Skanstull

Reaction score
As far as I know Sulka has not been revived.
We purchased the last batch of suits and sportcoats from S. Partenopea when they closed down a few years ago.
I am not 100% sure about these Sulka/SP pieces. Perhaps they are new old stock from the early 2000's that they never delivered to Sulka, or SP used the leftover Sulka linings for some of the last suits, before they closed the doors? I can just speculate...
Regardless...amazing garments, with some sumptuous materials.
Thank you!

Is the Styleforum 15% coupon a one time per user only offer?

MarkWinter

Reaction score
Last edited:

MarkWinter

Reaction score
Hurry up! We still have some amazing deals with our Black Friday/Cyber Monday promotion. Watch out for amazing coats from Cesare Attolini and Kiton, board room ready suits from D'avenza and sportcoats from Sartorio, Partenopea, Belvest and Boglioli.

WIN_7109-Edit.JPG

WIN_7068-Edit-2.JPG

unnamed (1).jpg

_WIN5648.jpeg

knittieguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since Partenopea closed down a few years ago, does that mean that you won't be listing any new ones that aren't already listed on your site? Or are you still finding unsold items? What about D'Avenza, are they still in business?

Digging the Sade soundtrack on the Partenopea video on your site, by the way

Last edited:

MarkWinter

Reaction score
Since Partenopea closed down a few years ago, does that mean that you won't be listing any new ones that aren't already listed on your site? Or are you still finding unsold items? What about D'Avenza, are they still in business?

Digging the Sade soundtrack on the Partenopea video on your site, by the way

Thanks :) As we think Partenopea was a superb Neapolitan RTW brand, we would definitely consider aqcuiring new stock, if there would be an opportunity to do so. As the company were shut down, unfortunately there is no guarantee for that to happen.
D'avenza is still in business, however the company has changed a lot over the years. Now they are focusing more on a technical smart casual look. Laser cut tailoring in technical fabrics takes up most of their offering. You can find more info in this thread about the history and the tailoring the original D'avenza.

MarkWinter

Reaction score
Thedi Leathers: Something different from Sartoriale

We just received a great collection of Thedi Leathers jackets crafted in Greece by Theodore Pampoukas, the 35 year experience, passion for perfection and the endeavor of creating elegant jackets despite the usage of rugged materials, make his artwork highly sought after by collectors all over the world. The emphasis put on the best natural tanning processes and leather selection combined with precise handwork result remarkable detailing, every piece is different and unique.

We could keep on bragging about the products and his persona, but we would like to just state that each of his leather garments represent the highest quality and deserve the spotlight.
20181126_131642.jpg
20181126_131703 (1).jpg
20181126_131726 (1).jpg

Last edited:

sartoriale

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
"Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 4 : Boglioli Outfit and Kiton tie courtesy of SARTORIALE

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 4th auction of the year is for a Boglioli outfit and Kiton tie, courtesy of SARTORIALE. Please bid often and generously here "

MarkWinter

Reaction score
Robin Hakansson, the author of the Swedish menswear blog To Quote, contacted us a few weeks ago about our selection of D'avenza tailoring. After having an intersting discussion with him via email, he decided to try a D'avenza suit for himself. His aim was to get a personal feel for the product, which he then translated into an article about the history of the company and what makes their handmade tailoring still relevant and unique on the market today. Well worth a read!

http://toquote.se/2018/12/11/the-history-of-davenza/

In the article you can find examples of D'avenza's signature pieces from our assortment, like this beautiful flannel chalkstripe suit pictured below.

WIN_6479_export.jpg

Last edited:

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is my first time posting in the Sartoriale forum but not my first time buying from them. I won the last two Charity auctions generously donated by Gabor and I am once again BLOWN away by the quality and service. Top notch stuff.

I am headed off on vacation and I figured I would dress the part a bit :) My new Jacket from S. Partonopea, Kiton tie, and awesome socks are all from the auction and I love each one more than the last! Was also able to get a pair of pants and a second Kiton tie. working with Gabor to swap out the pants for a different size, and again, he is beyond awesome!

IMG_20190108_124530001.jpg

IMG_20190108_124546001.jpg

IMG_20190108_124541001.jpg

IMG_20190108_124537001.jpg

MarkWinter

Reaction score
This is my first time posting in the Sartoriale forum but not my first time buying from them. I won the last two Charity auctions generously donated by Gabor and I am once again BLOWN away by the quality and service. Top notch stuff.

I am headed off on vacation and I figured I would dress the part a bit :) My new Jacket from S. Partonopea, Kiton tie, and awesome socks are all from the auction and I love each one more than the last! Was also able to get a pair of pants and a second Kiton tie. working with Gabor to swap out the pants for a different size, and again, he is beyond awesome!

View attachment 1102954

View attachment 1102955

View attachment 1102956

View attachment 1102957

Thank you for your kind words and your contribution to the good cause Marc!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads