1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Sartoria Saint Andrews Cotton Suit 46/56

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by bsarosi, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bsarosi

bsarosi Senior member

I have a gently used Sartoria Saint Andrews 100% cotton suit. I'd say it's a a camel color or slightly darker (see pics). It is listed as 56 Drop 6 but I'd say it fits closer to a 44/54 based on measurements.

It is a 3 button suit with double vents in back, The pants have double pleats and cuffs. The sleeves have working button holes and the suit has a ticket pocket. I did add a picture that shows several chalk marks on the back. I took the suit to a tailor for alterations and those are the marks. After finding out how much work was needed to the jacket and pants, I realized it just wasn't for me. Hopefully a SF member will have better luck. But all of the chalk marks can be erased.

I'm asking $150 $130 $115 $75 shipped CONUS with pp. Like I said, this would have needed some work to get it to fit me, so I'm hoping a SFer can nab it at a discount. I think Sartoria Saint Andrews speaks for itself...one of the best Italian makers and I believe they do a lot of work for RLPL so quality is top notch. This could be a great summer suit.

Measurements are as follows:

Jacket
    Chest: 23.5"
    Sleeve: 24"
    Shoulders: 19.75"
    Length: 34" TOC

There appears to be a little material in the sleeve to let it out, but note that the buttons are working so you can't move them.

Pants
    Inseam: 31.5"
    Waist: 37"
    Rise: 12.75"
    Total Length: 44"
    Leg Opening: 9.75"

There's 1-2" in the waist to let out and 2" in the leg if you remove the cuffs.

Attached Files:

• SSA1.jpg
      SSA1.jpg
      File size:
      194.7 KB
      Views:
    • SSA2.jpg
      SSA2.jpg
      File size:
      220.7 KB
      Views:
    • SSA3.jpg