• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sartoria Partenopea on Yoox (now on Ebay)

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The guy has like five eBay accounts that I know of. He has left himself feedback from account to account. He emailed me the other day asking for my address without any explanation. I would avoid at all costs.

he of the infamous kiton shoes on yoox

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I did buy a suit from him once and didn't have any problems.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah - I would avoid that seller - pretty poor experience with him in the past - definitely a little shady that he uses multiple ebay accounts:
myn1bid
sartoriaghantoucci
vetementsetchaussures

What do you mean by poor experience?

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just messaged that guy about the fake reviews. He gave me a shady response. Apparently his "wife" made a mistake once and bought one of his items. :crackup:

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I've dealt with him a few times, here's the lowdown:

He's a little sketchy, his English is poor, and he enjoys writing in fragments, without punctuation, and in all caps. However, he somehow gets very nice items at very good prices. A lot seem to come from yoox, but what he has to sell I've never seen on yoox before. I think he might be Italian, so maybe he somehow gets things shipped from the non-US yoox. Regardless, if you like the item, you can buy it safely, just don't assume the friendliest or most professional transaction.

edit- and yes, he does have multiple accounts... but I'm not sure why since all of his items are essentially buy it now from how he sets it up.

edit- sidenote, he seems to be a 40 jacket, with a 37 waist and he buys a lot of stuff and alters them. I assume he alters the waists of the pants himself to try to fit into them. So a lot of the suits will have very large waists from when he tried to alter them but ultimately could not fit in them. At least that's what I assume he does.

In conclusion, the whole situation, listings, and communication are all sketchy, but the products are legit and you will receive them.

Last edited:

saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah - I would avoid that seller - pretty poor experience with him in the past - definitely a little shady that he uses multiple ebay accounts:
myn1bid
sartoriaghantoucci
vetementsetchaussures

Just bought a Mattabisch shirt from him, it was definitely from Yoox, douchey seller but I received the shirt quickly, so I can't really complain.. If the name on the return label is correct, he's Greek.

calisanfran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just bought a Mattabisch shirt from him, it was definitely from Yoox, douchey seller but I received the shirt quickly, so I can't really complain.. If the name on the return label is correct, he's Greek.

Yep, the Mattabisch he had listed were from Yoox. One of them was in my dream box at one point. I have noticed an increase in Yoox items turning up on eBay and B&S.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami