1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Sartoria Attolini - Questions

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by withstyle, Dec 4, 2009.

1. withstyle

withstyle Senior member

Picked up some Sartoria Attolini sportcoats on yoox today. Am pretty excited, but wonder if my high expectations are appropriate. Questions:

- Does anyone else have experience buying Sartoria Attolini on Yoox?
    - Does Sartoria Attolini have low, medium and high-end lines or are all of their sport coats of roughly equal quality? Are these simillar, for instance, to the Sartoria Attolini coats that STF lists on their website as retailing for $3-4k?

Links below...

Got this in a 48eu:
    http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?tskay=3...B&sts=orders80

Got this in blue in a 48eu:
    http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?tskay=3...T&sts=orders80

Here is an example from STF (I did not buy this):
    http://www.shopthefinest.com/Items/e...20Blazer%2040R

Also, last question, would someone care to elaborate on the difference between this line and Attolini's "mainline" offerings? I know Stile Latino is their more "youthful" line, so am trying to figure where Sartoria fits.

Thanks in advance for any info!

2. Wicky

Wicky Senior member

Cesare Attolini has more handwork then Sartoria Attolini and Stile Latino. I would however still rate them all within the top range, although I must admit that Stile Latino sometimes is excellent and sometimes does not quite meet the high expections. Stile is however perfect for me off the rack and not as expensive as Cesare or Sartoria, hence my preference.

3. nyarkies

nyarkies Senior member

I've been looking at these as well. Based on the pictures, do you think those are real 3-button or 3 roll 2 sport coats?

4. withstyle

withstyle Senior member

I've been looking at these as well. Based on the pictures, do you think those are real 3-button or 3 roll 2 sport coats?

I'll let you know when they arrive!

5. Wicky

Wicky Senior member

I would be very surprised if they are true 3 button.