• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sartore suits

ultramantaro

Reaction score
I couldn't find anything on this forum or others so figured I would give this a shot.

Has anyone had experience with suits from the brand, Sartore? Frieschkys has a bunch of them at a great price point with respectable fabrics. But does anyone know of their overall quality and cut?

Thanks!

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find anything on this forum[/COLOR] or others so figured I would give this a shot.

Has anyone had experience with suits from the brand, Sartore? Frieschkys has a bunch of them at a great price point with respectable fabrics. But does anyone know of their overall quality and cut?

Thanks!
You have answered your own question surely?

You'd better explain what you mean by: "great price point with respectable fabrics". Doesn't really mean anything at all.

Quick look suggests that they have very few - so end of last season's line? Prices don't appear that wonderful and fit/cut will depend upon the physique of the would be buyer at this price range. Not particularly high spec either. If you can get one which fits you, probably fine for day to day use below Board level in an office.

Last edited:

ultramantaro

Reaction score
More along the lines of construction, fused versus canvassed etc. Not looking for boardroom attire but just a usable, suit not for work but more for gatherings, etc.

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Buy something decent then, if you only need the one, then worth investing and not being a cheap skate.

Jason S

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind an answer to this question from someone who has experience with this brand as well. I see Sartore suits around from time-to-time.

Thank you!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads