• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sarah Silverman is Racist

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"I don't care if you think I'm a racist, I just want you to think I'm thin."

- Sarah Silverman

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
I can't wait until racist is no longer an insult. I feel like it's already so played out.

fir3fox

Reaction score
2006? I guess it resurfaced because he's got a show coming out?

I guess its a good move to draw attention to his show.

I am DIL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was just browsing for some info on the show and that article was referenced in another one.

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I can't wait until racist is no longer an insult. I feel like it's already so played out.

Only person who is insulted from being called racist is a closet racist. True racists don't give a ****, and non racists don't either.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score

Only person who is insulted from being called racist is a closet racist. True racists don't give a ****, and non racists don't either.

THIS. At my old job, I audited inner-city charities. My boss was so petrified of the race card it was hilarious. She eventually wound up channeling all conversations and decisions towards me because she knew I didn't give a damn about the race card. If you're defrauding the government, you're defrauding the government.

I am DIL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In Australia, the only people who pull the race card are people who lose in sports.

Last edited:

I am DIL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was in 7th grade when that Cronulla Riot **** happened. I'm not sure if anyone's familiar with Aussie beach culture, but whatever you saw on television is, to an extent, pretty ******* close tho the truth.

They just premiered a ****** reality show based on that area, that's supposed to be our response to Jersey Shore.

Last edited:

gladhands

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love the way white people have made racism about them. I'm sorry you have to occasionally be reminded that we don't live in egalitarian utopia.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I love the way white people have made racism about them. I'm sorry you have to occasionally be reminded that we don't live in egalitarian utopia.

not to turn this into a CE threak and not to "call you out" or anything but I am genuinely curious in comparing experiences as we are similar in skin color, if you were involved in any racist incidents, was it involving white people or black people?

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

***** be cool.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads