Saphir Medaille D'or Wax and Cream

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by HitMan009, Jun 25, 2006.

1. HitMan009

HitMan009 Senior member

Hi Everyone,

I am in Paris at the moment and will be here for a few more weeks on business. Can anyone recommend me a place to buy Saphir Medaille D'or? For anyone living in New York City, I wouldn't mind buying a few more tins and bringing them back to the states. I been unfortunate as to not find any shoe repair places around Paris. Perhaps I am looking at the wrong places or maybe I am just plain blind? Perhaps it's all the french women[​IMG] that got me focusing on all the wrong things.. or right things depending on one's perspective.

Thanks in Advance

2. designprofessor

designprofessor Senior member

I just got some here in the states via FRanco's fine clothes.

3. 16520Man

16520Man Senior member

When I'm there later this year, I'll be stocking up as well. You can try contacting Paul, of Paul's Shoe Accesories, while you're there. His email is paulbolten at free dot fr and I think he's in the 16e.

4. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

Try the small shoe shops around the Madeleine, off on small side streets like rue Godot de Mauroy and such. There are quite a few of them and they carry the Saphir line. There is also an excellent website called www.valmour.fr that carries a huge selection of the Avel and Saphir products.

5. Fabro

Fabro Senior member

I picked some up last april at Crockett and Jones. There was a shoe repair shop around the corner with it in the window as well.

Crockett and Jones
    14, rue Chauveau-Lagarde, La Madeleine, 75008, Paris
    Tel: (1) 44 94 01 74