• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Santoni Shoe Appreciation Thread

mdavis534

Reaction score

Hi Guys,

I bought this pair of santonis loafers at the nordstrom sale for $400. What do you think. This is my first pair, I own a few AEs and a couple of meermins. Have been looking for a good pair of loafers. They fit like glove.

Last edited:

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hi Guys, I bought this pair of santonis loafers at the nordstrom sale for $400. What do you think. This is my first pair, I own a few AEs and a couple of meermins. Have been looking for a good pair of loafers. They fit like glove.
I like them for casual fits

carlos20co

Reaction score
I missed this, sorry. They are from a local store called "El Palacio de Hierro", they are nice.
biggrin.gif
How much are the shoe trees at El Palacio? All of mine are from Liverpool

Beach Bum

Reaction score
I cleaned/shined a pair of my Santonis last night with saphir products, figure I would drop in and post a few pictures!

They are the Santoni Quentin:

carlos20co

Reaction score

$300 pesos. They are good. I have ones from Liverpool but are that JBE brand… kinda hard for the shoes in the heel area.

I'll go check them out, they are the same price as the ones I have. I have those jbe trees for my other shoes, the ones I wore before buying good shoes.

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'll go check them out, they are the same price as the ones I have. I have those jbe trees for my other shoes, the ones I wore before buying good shoes.

I haven't seen any others in Liverpool, do you ask for the or something like that? My sister works in the corporate so she has discounts! :)

Last edited:

carlos20co

Reaction score

I haven't seen any others in Liverpool, do you ask for the or something like that? My sister works in the corporate so she has discounts! :)

They are in the shoe section, they come in a box they are usually in the same place as the other ones. Take advantage of that discount, I've only gotten 10% off during the barata. :(

GreenShoes2013

Reaction score
I'm looking for these Brown Santonis 8910 UK 10, (my feet are exactly 12 inches and I wear US 13) I looked online and found only size 12, 9.5 UK. Here's a picture, please help!!!!!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads