1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Santoni Sample sale total B*@&*#@$TT!!!!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Urban Warrior, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Urban Warrior

Urban Warrior Senior member

I was downtown so I stopped in again for the goof. Let me tell you they have some scam running. A handfull of loafers for tomorrow everything else above the the qualifying price for the sample sale price (but is on a regular sale price of $750???) the salesman claimed. Just a way to drag more customers for the normal sale. Sale's manger even said he wasn't sure if they were even going to open up since they didn't realize tomorrow is father's day... I explained it was all over the internet and many people would be coming in just for it, he said he could no longer find it on line??? I highly suggest calling 1st... WOW is this different from last years sale which was amazing... Total waste of time as far as a sample sale is concerned...

2. von Rothbart

von Rothbart Senior member

I am confused, I didn't realize they have a store downtown. Do you mean the sample sale is going to be in a showroom/warehouse in downtown?