• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Santoni Sample Sale NYC 6/3/2007

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I stole the following post from AAAC.

My question, is anyone going, and would anyone be willing to check out whether they have some nice chiseled toe FAMs in a marked size 10 available (I'm a 10.5-11 US, but FAMs run bigger than marked)? Your fellow west coaster would appreciate it, and we can work out some sort of arrangement for your kindness.

Thanks!

Just received an email with the following info.--for men's shoes, looks like the prices are up quite a bit from last year for their highest grade shoes, if I'm not mistaken:

Santoni - Finest Quality Footwear For Men & Women

Santoni footwear for men and women is renowned through out the world for their exceptional beauty and craftsmanship. Each pair of shoes is crafted in the authentic Italian tradition of shoe making. Women's shoes can be found from $99.99-$249.99; including boots, loafers, sandals and more. For men there are hand made shoes from $399.99-$499.99 and semi-hand made shoes will be $199.99-$249.99.

Event Begins: 6/3/2007
Event Ends: 6/3/2007
Event Times: Sunday Only 11am-4pm

(btwn 70th & 71st St)
New York, NY 10021
(212) 794-3820

Payment Types: Cash//MC/VISA/AMEX - No Checks

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone? Diorshoe? Diorshoe?

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dior? What do you mean, he hates santoni. He's my neighbor out here in OC, perhaps he'll chime in with a similar request...

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
hey brothers, what's this , in NYC? . cmon guys, im in orange, i dont gots no money for a plane ticket or anything, spent all my money on shoes.

Alex?
smile.gif

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Santoni footwear for men and women is renowned through out the world for their exceptional beauty and craftsmanship. Each pair of shoes is crafted in the authentic Italian tradition of shoe making. Women's shoes can be found from $99.99-$249.99; including boots, loafers, sandals and more. For men there are hand made shoes from $399.99-$499.99 and semi-hand made shoes will be $199.99-$249.99.

i dont understand this, am i to believe they are offering all shoes at half price?

boo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
i dont understand this, am i to believe they are offering all shoes at half price?

I stopped by today around 11:30. Apparently they cleared out all their regular stock shoes, and only had sale shoes out. It was a little annoying as all the shoes are in their boxes, and unless you happen to have the model numbers/names memorized you have to go through them all to see what's inside. Came close to pulling the trigger on a pair of brown antiqued Santoni Limited, but I guess I just couldn't get over the Norvagese stitching (at least not at $400-$500). Pickings would have been much better if my feet weren't size 7
frown.gif

I was also told by one of the sales people that the sale would be continued on each of the next 3 sundays, but he wasn't sure if it would be the same shoes or if they would be adding more.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
anybody go today? boo go today?

i called and called no one ever answered the phone?

how is it that Limited Edition was on sale for 499 each? anybody pick up a pair or two? are these real LE or are these those orange insoled european market shoes?
hello?

Now now, you're sounding a little desparate
smile.gif

james48

Reaction score
anybody go today? boo go today?

i called and called no one ever answered the phone?

how is it that Limited Edition was on sale for 499 each? anybody pick up a pair or two? are these real LE or are these those orange insoled european market shoes?
hello?

yea i went - paid to park since there was the pr parade and no parking anywhere - walked there - and read the sign that said due to unforseen circumstances (im guessing the parade) they were closed.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i just called the sale was postponed and will resume on the24th (in two weeks)

Perhaps they realized the price mistake on Santoni LE?
devil.gif

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am interested in Boots UK6-61/2.
If someone is willing to ship it to me for a reasonable compensation.

Thank you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads